PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE HELP ME:
    Last week I did with sucess the unlock process using my Macbook, at that time the iPhone was with 1.0.2 firmware. The problem began when I did the same to iPhone 1.0.2 of my Boss, because I forgot to tell him to never make any update and he did... So his iPhone stoped working and now he want to take my nec off.

How can I Fix that ? I alredy tryed to restore it to 1.0.2 again from itunes, but i Got this error when I Try:

and in the iPhone screen apeer this:

Do you know if have any way to fix ? Otherwise It will be necessary to by a new one to him.

I will be vary glad with your help

Best regards
    Bruno Alecrim
    Rio de Janeiro - Brasil
    2007-10-05 12:07 AM
    I would put it recovery mode (downgrade method) and install 1.02 if it gives you an error just unplug iphone from cable re-plug it in.

at least he can use it as an iTouch for a while.

Niko
    2007-10-05 04:56 AM
    if i correctly recall, the 1.1.1 upgrades the modem firmware and that one you cannot downgrade just yet.

option 1) make him wait
    option 2) give him your iphone and you wait
    option 3) try to find another 1.0.2
    2007-10-05 05:01 AM
    the only thing you can do is downgrade to 102 and do your whole process but you wont be able to use it as a phone that whole process is tricky though cause you will get what you got on the screen now hold home and power buttons dont let go after the screen goes blank count to about 8 and let go of the power button dont let go of the home button make sure your pluggeed in the phone looks like its off when it will connect to itunes on a mac hold down option and click on restore it will then ask you about the firmware click on 102
    2007-10-05 05:03 AM
    if i correctly recall, the 1.1.1 upgrades the modem firmware and that one you cannot downgrade just yet.

option 1) make him wait
    option 2) give him your iphone and you wait
    option 3) try to find another 1.0.2
    thats it rite here
     Think Different
    2007-10-05 06:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD