has anyone experience this..
    i have and iphone 5 dfu & restore to ios8.1.2 and jailbroken with taig. after reaching 38% of battery life it suddenly shut down and show the sign "need to be charge".. when i plug-in the charger for around 15secs it come back and show 41% battery life.

does anybody encounter this problem?

thanks
    2014-12-20 01:10 AM
    Yes, charge your phone with airplane mode set to on. If that doesn't reset it, then let it drain down until it turns off and then charge to 100%

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2014-12-20 04:45 AM
    My wife had this problem and the only solution was to replace the battery. Also worth checking with Apple as there was an issue with some iPhone 5's and Apple were offering free battery replacements if you had one of the affected phones.
    https://www.apple.com/uk/support/iphone5-battery/
    Yes, charge your phone with airplane mode set to on. If that doesn't reset it, then let it drain down until it turns off and then charge to 100%
    The problem with this if it's doing the same as my wife's you could never drain the battery down as it always switched off at around 40% regardless of whether in airplane mode or not so the phone would never reach a low enough battery life to reset it's memory to. The when you plugged the charger in and it turned back on it read around 40% instantly.
    Last edited by Steroc; 2014-12-22 at 09:55 AM.
    2014-12-22 09:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD