Hey everyone,

I came back to the iPhone family today after 2+ years on a droid (last iPhone was a 5) and I'm having some issues.

Im jailbroken and everything seems to be working on the surface now, but i really need to get a mobile hotspot going. There was one i saw that lets you activate a hotspot toggle through SBSettings, but every time i open SB it force closes after about 10 seconds. I saw that MiWi8 is available, but its 20 bucks, i like others obviously would like to spend less money if possible, but if i have to go to MiWi so be it.

What is everyones opinion on what to do?
    2014-12-30 09:18 AM
    2014-12-30 02:36 PM
    Hey everyone,

I came back to the iPhone family today after 2+ years on a droid (last iPhone was a 5) and I'm having some issues.

Im jailbroken and everything seems to be working on the surface now, but i really need to get a mobile hotspot going. There was one i saw that lets you activate a hotspot toggle through SBSettings, but every time i open SB it force closes after about 10 seconds. I saw that MiWi8 is available, but its 20 bucks, i like others obviously would like to spend less money if possible, but if i have to go to MiWi so be it.

What is everyones opinion on what to do?

Like Simon said PDANet or worst case scenario MyWi like you said. I believe TetherMe was updated to iOS 8 as well.
    2015-01-01 10:33 PM
    ^yes, I use TetherMe and works great on iOS 8.
    2015-01-01 11:30 PM
    ^yes, I use TetherMe and works great on iOS 8.
    Well there you go!
    Options Galore!
    2015-01-02 02:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD