User Tag List

Hi Guys,

I've recently purchased an iPhone 7 Plus, it has come with IOS 10.1.1, i just have a couple of questions,

1. Is the IOS JB (semi-tethered) safe & does it work

2. Is it possible to install unofficial IPA files?
    2017-01-14 03:53 PM
    1. no
    2. no
    2017-01-14 04:22 PM
    Hi Guys,

I've recently purchased an iPhone 7 Plus, it has come with IOS 10.1.1, i just have a couple of questions,

1. Is the IOS JB (semi-tethered) safe & does it work

2. Is it possible to install unofficial IPA files?
    Yes and yes. The semi-tethered jailbreak we had for 9.3.3 was loaded with an "unofficial" IPA file.. just like the JB for 10 is. All users are allowed to load IPA files with a 7-day cert onto their iPhones. You just need the Cydia Impactor tool for your Mac or PC to get it to your phone.

This Yalu jailbreak is not a SIMPLE jailbreak to get on your phone. And it has some instability but nothing I would consider "unsafe". Side loaded IPA file-based JB tools are safer in my view than un-tethers since they don't produce bootloops that are unrecoverable.

There's a link in my signature (when viewing MMi from a computer not Tapatalk) that will walk you through all the details.

If you're not a veteran jailbreaker, though, stay away. Trust me. I understand why Bbrks answered your questions with a No and No. . Frustrating JB - but I've been running since the night it launched with no real troubles.
    2017-01-17 02:32 PM
    That's for you NewD, for you and couple of other very experienced users. Get it ?
    2017-01-17 06:18 PM
    That's for you NewD, for you and couple of other very experienced users. Get it ?
    No, Bbrks.. With respect I disagree. Well not totally.. You're right to say that for a total NOOB to jailbreaking.. this is NOT a good idea.. We would agree there. But for people who've been jailbreaking for quite some time and know a bit.. it's totally fine.. If they follow my instructions to the letter - they will be fine. There are a LOT of us jailbroken now on 10.1.1.
    2017-01-17 08:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD