User Tag List

smaller sig.png
    2017-02-11 10:12 PM
    @davetiger

You are a f***ing a**hole!

I can't believe anyone offered anymore help to you! You are too lazy to do your own searches and demand links to everything. I'm ashamed at everyone else here that tried to help you and you treated them like crap! I didn't even finish reading your long berating post as I consider it a wast of my time. What a loser, get a real phone and stop playing with that 5 year old POS. Asshat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0
    2017-02-11 11:36 PM
    @davetiger

You are a f***ing a**hole!

I can't believe anyone offered anymore help to you! You are too lazy to do your own searches and demand links to everything. I'm ashamed at everyone else here that tried to help you and you treated them like crap! I didn't even finish reading your long berating post as I consider it a wast of my time. What a loser, get a real phone and stop playing with that 5 year old POS. Asshat

So happy that you gave the gentle response we have grown to love.
    smaller sig.png
    2017-02-11 11:52 PM
    @King_0_Hill
    That didn't half make me chuckle...shame you had to use ****
    Making this as simple as possible ...Making this as simple as possible ...Making this as simple as possible ...Making this as simple as possible ...🏻
    2017-02-12 12:05 AM
    @davetiger

You are a f***ing a**hole! I can't believe anyone offered anymore help to you! You are too lazy to do your own searches and demand links to everything. I'm ashamed at everyone else here that tried to help you and you treated them like crap! I didn't even finish reading your long berating post as I consider it a wast of my time. What a loser, get a real phone and stop playing with that 5 year old POS. Asshat
    You are definitely the pot calling the kettle black! ME lazy??? Your wealth of knowledge, information, experience, etc. was basically to direct me to search for answers to the very questions you were supposedly "answering"! You are too lazy to think and so you prefer to just "imagine" the answer exists somewhere in the world. That's your "solution"?? I suppose if someone needed a doctor, your suggestion would be for them to randomly call numbers in the White Pages and maybe, eventually, in 30 years they'll find a doctor, yeesh!

I didn't treat anyone like "crap" who didn't treat me like crap first and completely disrespect the concept that questions deserve real answers, not just lazily redirecting someone to re-pose the question in a different format (i.e., searching on the vast Internet and having to sift through millions of irrelevant pages, comments, websites, etc., just to arrive in full circle back where they started).

The true "waste of time" was your generic Non-answer. "get a real phone"??? What an idiot thing to say! It IS a real phone, duh! It has buttons, and you can call people with it, and it rings when people call me, duh! Only a true asshat rushes out and buys the latest BS whatever because they've been programmed like emtpy-headed snowflakes to keep re-buying, re-paying for the same things over and over and over like good little zombie-headed dorks who have no critical thinking skills and replace knowledge with objects. Your "solution" to a flat tire must be to puncture the other 3 tires so they're "equal". Better yet, you probably sell your car for half what it's worth whenever it's dirty, and you just keep making monthly payments on new cars forever.

Well, i'm sure Apple just loooooooooves you! Nice uneducated puppet who spends money over and over again and believes whatever they see on a TV commercial. You add updates and download "latest" OS just because it's "new" but causes more problems than it solves.

Can't you understand that all you're doing is making Apple richer and richer because you follow their "script" and you keep spending money when it's a ridiculous, never-ending paradigm designed to keep you in perpetual "buy/spend" mode?? Are you really that gullible?? I bet you're one of those ppl who actually camps out when newest gadget comes out and wait 2 weeks so you can be an "early adopter" and help Apple work out the bugs in the system for free while you just accept latest garbage issues.

Oh, hey, if you ever have a baby and its diaper is dirty, i guess it's time to throw that baby away and make a new one, right?? Ridiculous! Do you not understand the concept of designing/building things so they LAST and then taking care of things so you can use/enjoy them for a long, long time so you don't "have" to spend hard-earned money to buy new ones??? Do you not understand the simple idea called "maintenance" or "preservation"??? Reduce, reuse, recycle??? Does any of that mean anything in your little world?
    Last edited by davetiger; 2017-02-12 at 12:20 AM.
    2017-02-12 12:07 AM
    bbrks,
    What i understand is that you need to be fired from this forum for your extremely inappropriate and insensitive remarks:

Originally Posted by bbrks
    "And please stop raping this forum with your question."

Do you have any idea how inappropriate it is for you to use that term so flippantly?? That is serious disrespect to all people everywhere who've been actually physically raped!! Don't use words improperly! Don't exaggerate!

bbrks: "OK, you don't want to accept the fact that there is absolutely nothing you can do. And you are posting like crazy, because no one wants to answer and you are expecting an answer that you would like to hear. Tell me please, how crazy is that ????"

What's "crazy" is that you're trying to deflect away from the issue here. This has nothing to do with my post or your opinions about my post, and everything to do with you using a vile term that is incredibly insensitive and just plain WRONG, and now you're trying to ignore that and pretend like we're still talking about phones or posts.

Do you have a mom, sister, daughter, niece, or any female relative or friend who has been raped?!? Don't EVER use that term in a conversation about something so trivial (by comparison) as phones, technology, questions, etc.! If you had ever known someone close and they were actually raped, you'd never say something so stupid and vile as what you said.

If the mods (especially the female mods) want to "shame" anyone, it should be you. Seriously, go work on your morals, dude.
    2017-02-12 12:15 AM
    Haha, I'm not reading past the first few sentences. My knowledge here stands on its own. If your not willing to do your own leg work, why should I? I gave you easily researchable solutions that offended you because I didn't offer to come to your house and do it for you. Your just lucky that Simon can look past you nasty attitude and gave you some undeserved help. All your questions were easily answered on the internet if you took the time to check. You picked the lazy way to have it spoon fed to you.

For someone who just came here demanding answers and to have links provided to them etc, you got a lot to learn about forums with your 18 posts!

Give me a break! Asshat!

Oh, I did see your message about buying phones being stupid or something. Well, I got more money than I need so I buy what I want. But to tell me that your more than 5 year old technology is just as good as a new phone just makes you sound totally inept.

I'll be watching you on this forum in case you start abusing others.

Last edited by King_O_Hill; 2017-02-12 at 02:47 AM.

2017-02-12 02:40 AM
    You are so ridiculous that it's stupid. You didn't provide any "knowledge" at all! That's my point!! I didn't ask you to "do" anything other than provide meaningful answers. Any asshat can just blurt out, "Oh, go search on the Internet". That's the hallmark of an ignoramus--to redirect the questions they can't answer to make it seem like the answers are just sooooooooo easy to narrow down and find on the Internet. There's no "AI" patrolling the net to eliminate all the trivia and make it easy to find answers, dumbass, lol.

BTW, "come to your house"??? I sincerely hope you're not that stupid. Trespassers are not dealt with lightly. You're the only person receiving "attitude" ... because that's precisely what you deserve, lazy bones. You didn't provide any "links" at all!! Are you fantasizing that you're some magnificent genius riding around on a rainbow-colored unicorn all day?!?

What makes technology "good" or not is if that device works without constant maintenance required. Constantly upgrading your hardware means you must also spend a lot of time transferring over data, re-customizing settings, etc. Haven't you ever heard, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it"???

Oh, you'll be ... *snicker* ... yo- ... you'll be ... "watching" me???? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!! I'm sooo soooo soooo sooooooooo scared!!!!!!!

People who are respectful, nice, helpful, innocent, etc. need not fear. Only total DICKS like you deserve to be abused, buddy. My best advice--if you don't like me, then just stay away from me and find more meaningful use of your time, because you're certainly not going to "win" anything by interacting with me further. You're not going to "intimidate" me, "dominate" me, etc. So go pound sand.
    Last edited by davetiger; 2017-02-12 at 04:15 AM.
    2017-02-12 04:12 AM
    Simple google search and bang! The first topic would work for you. LAZY! I got nothing but time to waste on your empty threats! I can do this all day and night. You are an angry little boy.

You need me to google something else for you there LAZY?

Look, another search and bingo! First link!

Just to show you how much of a liar and a loser you are.

I get it, you don't know how to use google. Maybe if you weren't living 5 years ago, you would know.

Last edited by King_O_Hill; 2017-02-12 at 04:39 AM.

2017-02-12 04:32 AM
    We all have to learn from the beginning, I was a total noob, didn't know nothing about jail breaking, but I did research on the web and messed my phone up umpteen times until I got there,
    I also asked questions on this forum if I tried to do something but couldn't, which the kind people help you here
    I never ever once demanded and never would
    You need to research and ask kindly, if you can't be bothered to at least research...then get yourself a Nokia 3310
    This forum has respect Making this as simple as possible ...
    2017-02-12 08:50 AM
    I think we've heard enough from dave here. His insults and demeanor are not inline with this community.

So can we please be rid of him? Full ban requested.

Last edited by King_O_Hill; 2017-02-15 at 06:33 PM.

2017-02-15 06:31 PM
    It is done! Thank you all for your patience
    2017-02-15 06:46 PM
    I think we've heard enough from dave here. His insults and demeanor are not inline with this community.

So can we please be rid of him? Full ban requested.
    He's gone, my PM box is so full of his crap too. Adios...
    smaller sig.png
    2017-02-15 06:47 PM
    Thanks!

2017-02-15 09:09 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD