i have an iphone version 1.1.2 i got so excited that i installed some games and some applications when i went to the screen (where all the applications place) the installer icon is gone ..... i have already read some forums that i have to install the ibrikr thing but the problem is i dont know how to do it... if
    only i have installed the summerboard thing this should have prevented... i was so dumb..... i am just a noob.... pls guys help me... God bless for those who could help me.. pls
    2008-03-31 05:26 PM
    I believe going in itunes and doing a restore to one of the downloaded firmwares from here should remove the apps and you can start fresh. I may be wrong though.
    2008-03-31 08:52 PM
    well if the installer icon is gone then just uninstal the installerapp and then reinstall it again. that should do it. no need to restore it. or if you can just refference here to one of the furms where it shows the instructiion for fixing using ibriker then may be i can help you do it.
    2008-03-31 09:04 PM
    you would have to have ssh to perform that or finder if you dont than a restore and rejailbreak will work
    if this post help click the thanks
    2008-04-01 03:20 PM
    The easiest way would be to put the phone into a restore through iTunes and then jailbreak again using your chosen method. You may be able to fix your issue through SSH but if you don't consider yourself computer savy that route may be more trouble than it is worth
    2008-04-01 05:17 PM
    use ziphone
    2008-04-01 10:37 PM
    use ziphone
    ziphone is the sh**
    if this post help click the thanks
    2008-04-02 07:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD