So i just visited the Ziphone site (2 mins ago) and it seems zibri just uploaded something less than 10 mins ago:

Some "people" told you ZiPhone would not have worked on 2.0.
    The same people never released anything worth using.
    I usually prefer FACTS to stupid words and LIES.
    Well these "screenshots" were lousy done with my camera.
    Just a few minutes ago (18:36 is the actual CET time).
    A beta and very preliminary version of ziphone unlocked, activated and jailbroke the 'infamous' 2.0 beta firmware that is getting around on torrents lately.
    As I already said I will not release ANYTHING until there will be an OFFICIAL 2.0 version on iTunes. This screenshots are just to prove to everyone a fact I already knew
    Stay Tuned !
    Namaste!
    Zibri.

Now he states: A beta and very preliminary version of ziphone unlocked, activated and jailbroke the 'infamous' 2.0 beta firmware that is getting around on torrents lately....

DOES this not mean we can use any version of ziphone to simply unlock out 2.0 updated? correct me if im wrong pls
    link: http://you.ziphone.org/
    2008-04-02 07:12 PM
    No. It doesn't mean that.

It means he has an updated version of ziphone that will unlock, activate, and jailbreak a 2.0 phone. He also states that he is not releasing it until the 2.0 firmware is officially released.
    2008-04-02 09:30 PM
    Cool!

If you found anything I said/did useful, please click on the Button
    2008-04-02 09:42 PM
    So is there anything that will unlock 2.0?
    I am Olim. We are Olim. And we just did this- together!
    2008-04-03 07:33 PM
    If you use pwnage, you can update to 2.0 unlocked. You have to unlock with pwnage on 1.1.4 first, and then use pwnage on the 2.0 firmware file and install it. This way, you get the 1.1.4 baseband which is unlocked, with the 2.0 software. However, there aren't too many 3rd party programs that work on it, and no installer.app yet.
    2008-04-04 02:54 AM
    how do u activate 2.0 through itunes if i go buy a iphone otb and update 2.0?
    2008-04-04 06:57 PM
    To activate using iTunes...you'd need an actual developer's certificate on your account (which then it makes no sense to use pwnage in the first place if you got accepted).

Pwnage can activate the 2.0...you just can't use iTunes to do it.
    2008-04-04 07:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD