I am a AT&T customer so i have a legit iphone contract not unlocked but it is jailbroken. My question is with it being an iphone sim card(I don't know if they are different from others, i just know i could not pop my old sim in the iphone) can i put this sim card into another phone? i would like to get a 3g phone for when i am out on the road for business. Thanks in advance. and why is there no search function for the whole forum section
    2008-04-08 04:22 AM
    There's no such thing as an iPhone sim card. A sim card is a sim card is a sim card. They work from one phone to the next.
    2008-04-08 10:41 PM
    Points jared to the top right corner where the box labeled Google Custom Search is located.
    2008-04-08 10:54 PM
    you'll need either a 3g sim or a 64k sim in order to use 3G network. i believe the iphone sim is a 64k sim
    2008-04-08 11:00 PM
    my sim is a 3G...I tried putting a friends 3G from a blackjack(AT&T) and it didn't work...the edge icon never appeared and all calls failed...does the phone have to be unlocked or should a jailbreak be enough if both sims are from AT&T
    2008-04-09 12:50 AM
    Points jared to the top right corner where the box labeled Google Custom Search is located.
    you used to be able to select one or many individual forums to search and be able to sort it how you would like also. the Google search is useless on this site and every forum site i have ever used.
    2008-04-09 04:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD