User Tag List

Hi,
    I have plenty ram, 1.5gb and 50 gb hard drive left.
    So.... any thoughts?
    There is no info out there to solve this.
    I have tryed deleting and stopping programs...

PLEASE HELP
    2007-10-17 10:15 PM
    Try uninstalling iTunes. Reboot your machine. Run Registry Mechanic 7. Reboot your machine. Re-install iTune 7.4.x
    2007-10-18 03:39 PM
    Try uninstalling iTunes. Reboot your machine. Run Registry Mechanic 7. Reboot your machine. Re-install iTune 7.4.x
    Doesn't work for me at all i've got the same problem on my Iphone 4gb with 1.0.0 firmware, already activated and running though i can't receive sms..
    2007-10-24 05:09 AM
    You are running Windows XP right? Change the TEMP and TMP directorys to example. C:/TEMP and C:/TMP

Right klick on "this computer" then "Advanced". and enviorement or something (im running XP in Swedish so i dont know the exakt word. But there you can change the directorys. Reeboot your computer and you are good to go!
    2007-10-24 11:08 AM
    You are running Windows XP right? Change the TEMP and TMP directorys to example. C:/TEMP and C:/TMP

Right klick on "this computer" then "Advanced". and enviorement or something (im running XP in Swedish so i dont know the exakt word. But there you can change the directorys. Reeboot your computer and you are good to go!
    En fråga där, vad ska jag ändra til C:/temp / tmp?
    2007-10-24 12:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD