User Tag List

how in the hell i could get rid of this messege

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@
    @ WARNING: REMOTE HOST IDENTIFICATION HAS CHANGED! @
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@
    IT IS POSSIBLE THAT SOMEONE IS DOING SOMETHING NASTY!
    Someone could be eavesdropping on you right now (man-in-the-middle attack)!
    It is also possible that the RSA host key has just been changed.
    The fingerprint for the RSA key sent by the remote host is
    c0:a6:83:10:ab:89:e2:ff:55:50:4d:cf:0a:ce:3a:ba.
    Please contact your system administrator.
    Add correct host key in /Users/josemejia/.ssh/known_hosts to get rid of this message.
    Offending key in /Users/josemejia/.ssh/known_hosts:2
    RSA host key for 192.168.0.2 has changed and you have requested strict checking.
    Host key verification failed.
    (/)EMESIS
    2007-10-19 07:55 PM
    Just remove the /Users/josemejia/.ssh/known_hosts file on your Mac/Pc and then ssh to the iphone again - say yes when it asks if you want to continue.

This happens everytime you re-install ssh , its part of ssh security checking nothing to worry about.
    2007-10-19 08:54 PM
    Just remove the /Users/josemejia/.ssh/known_hosts file on your Mac/Pc and then ssh to the iphone again - say yes when it asks if you want to continue.

This happens everytime you re-install ssh , its part of ssh security checking nothing to worry about.
    I see no such file in that directory, I have searched everywhere. Any other ideas how I could find it? I have an external HD but I do not think that would be the issue.
    2008-02-16 08:41 PM
    Go into your user folder and hit CMD + Shift + G and type ".ssh" without the quotes. Delete the known hosts file. Next time you ssh on your phone it will query you if its ok.
    2008-02-16 09:24 PM
    I see no such file in that directory, I have searched everywhere. Any other ideas how I could find it? I have an external HD but I do not think that would be the issue.
    The .ssh folder is hidden so it doesn't show when you 'ls'. Just type 'cd .ssh' and then you can type 'ls' to display the known_hosts file.

Note: If you use SSH to connect to other systems as well as your phone, don't delete the known_hosts file. Edit it with a text editor and just delete the line that starts with your iPhone's IP address.
    iPhone 3gs, running 4.2 Greenp0is0ned
    iPad 32Gb, running 4.2 Grrenp0is0ned
    2008-02-17 12:04 AM
    You can also use "ls -a" to view all hidden files in your list.
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.
    2008-02-17 01:45 AM
    i deleted the file still same problem work
    2008-05-23 04:03 AM
    I am having the same problem.
    2009-06-16 06:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD