Only one of my external speakers is working on my iPhone. I think it he been like this since I got but I just didn't really notice. If you cover the working one with your finger pretty much nothing comes out. I've had the phone a little over a month. I figure I need to bring it in to apple? It is jail broke so do I need to restore?
    2007-10-20 08:17 PM
    hahahaha. sorry to disappoint you but the iphone only comes with one speaker
    2007-10-20 08:19 PM
    man i love seeing "only one speake works" one is the speake the other is the mic...
    2007-10-20 08:34 PM
    damnit owned
    2007-10-20 08:40 PM
    bump this, cuz i was freakin out too, lol
    now i know... haha
    2007-11-03 12:38 PM
    hahah, WOW. I am glad I read this.. I just finished posting a thread up in regards to the exact thing.. I just happen to catch that tonight seeing how there's only 1 speaker that is loud out of the two.. I just got my iphone like 5 days ago. Already I was getting bitter thinking I have to send it off to apple to get it fixed..LOL, then when I get it back to find someone to RE-UNLOCK IT!!!! WHAT A RELIEF.. took me about a month to finally get a hold of a iphone.. last thing I want is to bring it back this quick atleast...
    2007-11-11 12:07 PM
    if there is only one speaker at the bottom of the phone (on the left), then is it only supposed to play sounds on the left headphone as well? I was listening to music on my iphone last night and sound only came out from the left side of my headphone.
    2007-11-13 08:39 PM
    if there is only one speaker at the bottom of the phone (on the left), then is it only supposed to play sounds on the left headphone as well? I was listening to music on my iphone last night and sound only came out from the left side of my headphone.
    no, it is suppose to play from both speakers in the headphones. thats why there are two ear plugs.
    2007-11-13 08:42 PM
    I wish I had the careless free attitude.

Please answer me one question?
    How do you spend that type of money on a product yet know hardly anything about it?
    2007-11-13 10:01 PM
    lol that made me laugh. your headphones are broke are something might have gotten into the socket
    2007-11-13 10:07 PM
    LOL its funny cuz i just tried it again and both works now. i think i didn't plug it into the socket all the way.
    2007-11-13 11:52 PM
    ye that probably would of done it ^^
    2007-11-14 12:00 AM
    I wish I had the careless free attitude.

Please answer me one question?
    How do you spend that type of money on a product yet know hardly anything about it?
    ha that points out the search button possibly google before you buy
    2007-11-15 07:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD