Hi guys,

I normally dont post as like to find the answers out myself. But i am stumped.

Was messing around changing themes with customize 2.0 last night when my phone restarted just showed the apple logo and wouldnt do anything else. After an hour of trying every trick going in the end i accepted my defeat and hit restore on itunes.

When loaded back up and jailbreaking again my mail wouldnt work managed to fix this with sync fix. I then installed summerboard again and customize.

Since then my iphone is running so slow it hangs when going into SMS and installer the most they do load but my screen seems to freeze for bout 20 seconds.

Anybody got any ideas.

Im running 1.1.4

Thanks

Actionrag
    2008-04-17 11:50 AM
    certainly some apps will cause slowdown on the phone

so mainly just track back on what you install, see which one is the culprit

but so far from many posts, Customize causes a lot of slowdown, if you want to close EDGE or other settings, I recommend BossPrefs, takes small amount, user friendly and doesn't cause any slowdown

good luck
    2008-04-17 01:11 PM
    Have you restore from 1.1.4 to 1.1.4 or also upgrade? Have you configure your phone as "New phone"?

Look if you have the last version of Customize (I have 1.21 custom) and Summerboard (I have 3.2) too.
    2008-04-17 01:57 PM
    Is it just MobileSMS.app that you have a slow down on?

If yes: search the forums for that, specifically.

If no: what other apps? Is it a general slow down in all apps?
    2008-04-17 02:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD