Hey does anyone know how to fix this issue? It basically makes my safari and youtube completely useless. The iphone usually just ends up timing out when trying to load a page but it works occaisionally. (EDGE is disabled at all times)

This is not a network problem as I am running a very basic connection and it's pretty quick on my computers. It is a secured network if this makes a difference.

The phone is 1.1.4 ziphone.. is this a bootloader issue?

Any feedback would be great
    2008-04-19 03:22 AM
    Same thing happened to me recently and here's what I did -

I reset all the network settings on the phone, including forget this network on my wireless network... then I restarted my apple airport express network, even though wifi on my computers were performing fine... and voila, iphone wifi was back to its normal speed.

Although, I can't say it will work for you, that's just what worked for me.

Good luck.
    2008-04-19 11:16 AM
    me two, that happened... what i did was create an adhoc connection between my iphone and my computer, and then connecting to it...

if u have trouble connecting to adhoc connection; check out my written "Tutorial 2" in my signature
    2008-04-19 02:12 PM
    try restarting your router. mine acts up sometimes. all i do is disconnect the modem and router for a few, then plug it back in. usually solves everything
    2008-04-19 07:30 PM
    I have the same problem, mine was also 1.1.4 or even newer.
    2008-05-27 12:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD