today went for pancakes with my gf and we accidentally find out that the camera of her i phone zoom during the camera mode..i compare mine with her and i am sure her camera was zooming, after i press the home button n get back into the camera mode it doesnt zoom anymore...anyone have this experience before?mayb apple could update this feature in the future...well just though letting u guys know...take care!
    2007-10-26 06:41 PM
    sure. pancakes.
    2007-10-26 08:52 PM
    are you saying her camera actually was zooming on her iphone, and if so how did she make it zoom, by pinching it, and were you able to do it again. Ive never heard this before
    2007-10-26 08:52 PM
    today went for pancakes with my gf and we accidentally find out that the camera of her i phone zoom during the camera mode..i compare mine with her and i am sure her camera was zooming, after i press the home button n get back into the camera mode it doesnt zoom anymore...anyone have this experience before?mayb apple could update this feature in the future...well just though letting u guys know...take care!
    Are you sure she wasn't just moving her melons closer to and farther away from the camera?
    2007-10-26 09:11 PM
    Are you sure she wasn't just moving her melons closer to and farther away from the camera?
    lol
    2007-10-26 11:23 PM
    i on my iphone camera mode and compare and i am very sure her iphone camera did zoom but unable to get back to normal untill i press the home button.it gets normal after i press the home button..i try to figure out like half an hour but it doesnt zoom anymore...google it but no one has this issue but her iphone...weird...so i expect to see a feature update on camera zooming..
    2007-10-27 07:16 AM
    i on my iphone camera mode and compare and i am very sure her iphone camera did zoom but unable to get back to normal untill i press the home button.it gets normal after i press the home button..i try to figure out like half an hour but it doesnt zoom anymore...google it but no one has this issue but her iphone...weird...so i expect to see a feature update on camera zooming..
    hmmm. Could you answer any of the questions. Please?
    2007-10-27 09:33 AM
    Actually I was doing work with m girlfriend and younger brother when this happened as well. My brother took a picture and the next thing I knew it was zoomed it. Later on my girlfriend and I both managed to do this, but were unable to repeat the process. In the end I gave up for the night because of the math quiz I had this morning. Maybe we can try to figure out how this works...
    2007-10-30 09:00 PM
    Actually I was doing work with m girlfriend and younger brother when this happened as well. My brother took a picture and the next thing I knew it was zoomed it. Later on my girlfriend and I both managed to do this, but were unable to repeat the process. In the end I gave up for the night because of the math quiz I had this morning. Maybe we can try to figure out how this works...
    So after you took a picture it was zoomed?I think all that happened was you double tapped the screen. Wherever you tap is where it will zoom.
    2007-10-31 12:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD