Hi, My name is Will, and I am a 21 year old male from Florida and I have a general question to ask. I saw on Craigslist, a guy is selling an Iphone for 150, because a friend of his tried unlocking his phone(with what app, I am not sure) and he gets this white coding and black screen rapidly. I was wondering, is it possible to put the Iphone into recovery mode and just turn it back to normal? I would rather not spend the money if I cant save the phone and possibly unlock it(I am with T-Mobile so yeahh). Any input or advice would be awesome. Thanks in advance to whomever.
    2008-04-19 10:51 PM
    The scrolling screen of death can be fixed (as far as I know); looks like you got a deal
    2008-04-20 12:08 AM
    im with dale1v you should be able to put the phone on recovery mood and fix it.
    2008-04-20 12:25 AM
    If you can't fix it, others can for cheap! I see people on the Seattle CL that fix iPhones for $40. If you run into trouble...
    That is a deal though!
    2008-04-20 12:27 AM
    Then yeah, that settles it, lol. I am hoping that all it will take to fix is just putting it into recovery mode. Worst case scenario, I could always sell it again for what I bought it for, but I hopefully want to get it and be able to use it for my own personal use. Thanks guys!
    2008-04-20 02:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD