i have a 4gb iphone.

i bought it when apple was cleaning out their stock.

its worked just fine since like october.
    i didnt have my charger and im at a friends house, we decided to use his "made for ipod" dock to charge it, it shut my iphone off so i removed it immediately, my iphone is now almost too hot to touch and is unresponsive. Am i ......... done for or will apple replace this or should i let it cool off and test in the morning or what does everyone think.
    T-mobile has stolen my wallet's heart
    2008-04-25 06:44 AM
    Take it to an apple store they will definitely repair it, or just call in for a repair.
    2008-04-25 06:53 AM
    well im unlocked and whatnot, if they had to replace the thing would they bother to reuse memory or findout somehow the terrible non ATT things ive done. i cant turn it on remember
    2008-04-25 06:55 AM
    Well, try to connect it to an iphone power cord. If that doesnt work try holding down the home button while plugging the phone into your comp to see if it will turn on in restore mode.
    2008-04-25 06:57 AM
    ive tried usb 1 and 2 and tried restore mode, this is now a 300 dollar brick i fear
    2008-04-25 07:00 AM
    Well, it cant hurt to give apples support a call and have them set up a repair for you, they just replaced my gf's phone that fell out of her pocket onto the cement and shattered the screen.
    2008-04-25 07:04 AM
    there is no repair, i think theyd give me a refurb. either way if i dont get a working phone im going to file small claims
    2008-04-25 07:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD