At the end of the Apple iPhone commercials they show an incomming call with the Earth wallpaper, the number and a thumbnail size picture of the person calling. How do I make the thumbnail size picture show up when someone calls? Do I have to do this on my Mac and sync it over?

Help!

J
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." -E. Burke
    2008-04-26 02:45 AM
    You need to edit contacts...and then in the top left corner where theres a picture you press "add photo" and you can import a photo form your camera roll or you can take one of the person.
    2008-04-26 03:03 AM
    Yea I do that but when the person calls a large image comes up. I want to make it so that it is the thumbnail and the wall paper I have set.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." -E. Burke
    2008-04-26 05:04 AM
    u would have to be actually doing something on ur iphone......it will show just the full screen pic of that person if it was standyby
    2008-04-26 06:20 AM
    You need to add a pic into your contact book on your comp, then sync the contact from your comp to your phone.
    2008-04-26 07:16 AM
    Excellent!!!! Thank You!!!
    2008-04-26 07:28 AM
    Your welcome.
    2008-04-26 07:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD