My phone keeps freezing in different screens....NES froze while i was trying to play smb3 so i did a restore (held down home and power button) then it was working fine....then i ran installer and it froze when i was trying to get rid of an application so i restored it again. I think im just going to restore it through itunes, but it says it'll upgrade to 1.1.1 after the restore, wont that lock me out of my phone? (I currently have a phone that was downgraded to from 1.1.1 to 1.0.2 then hacked so that i could use it with tmobile) I just want to start fresh from my phone again so i can just install installer and not upgrade, because it seems all these problems started happening when i upgraded. And would I need to back up my contacts in outlook if i do a restore on itunes?

nobody has an answer?!

wow this site is pretty helpful.........not
    Last edited by Blackstev08; 2007-10-31 at 11:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    *the only replacement for displacement is boost!*

*if its not boosted its not worth having*
    2007-10-31 11:44 PM
    your not being specific enough. First off, holding the home button and sleep/wake button is for a reset not a restore. Its hard to help when your not making much sense... You can use the guides on this site to virginize your iPhone and then upgrade to 1.1.1 without getting bricked . Once there, you can unlock your phone using the new verson of anysim.
    2007-11-01 12:26 AM
    k thanks thats what i was trying to figure out.
    *the only replacement for displacement is boost!*

*if its not boosted its not worth having*
    2007-11-01 12:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD