i haven't laughed his much reading a thread in while... thanks for the entertainment. I remember when I had every 3rd post on the Ziphone thread when it was released answering the SAME question within the SAME thread every 3rd page.... ugh, the agony.
    2008-05-01 05:13 AM
    Back in the days of 1.0-1.02 you had to do command lines to jailbreak
    aww.. the good ol' days...
    2008-05-01 05:40 AM
    If you know what oktoprep is??? hahah what about those command line days. BTW it only took me about 45 minutes to jailbreak a 1.1.2 with oktoprep. I got that procedure down pat. *#373* Add contact Prefs:11 or something like that .
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you out
    2008-05-01 05:50 AM
    lmao hell yeah...1.0.2 on up...ziphone ppl are spoiled...we had to sit and learn ourselves on how to jailbreak. put the phone in dfu mode..emergency slide prefs11 or some ****..lol damn...
    2008-05-01 05:54 AM
    iPhuc, iBrickr and all that. That was fun.
    I tried an unreleased jailbreak made by saurik (the cydia man) for 1.1.3, ALL OF IT done in the command line, that took about an hour.
    The very first 1.1.1 jailbreak was hell, it had like 50% success rate lol
    Now people say, "which button do I press on iLiberty click to unlock my iPhone?" lol
    Love this site, especially when they're not any iTrolls
    2008-05-01 12:23 PM
    Hey dudes,do you REALLY think that a complete noob will read your FAQ,instead creating a new topic? DO u SERIOUSLY think that? FAQ is a needed thing anyways,but not many will read that....
    2008-05-01 12:41 PM
    Hey dudes,do you REALLY think that a complete noob will read your FAQ,instead creating a new topic? DO u SERIOUSLY think that? FAQ is a needed thing anyways,but not many will read that....
    lol, maybe

I have the job of starting the FAQ soon.
    2008-05-01 01:26 PM
    Can people please search google !!!!,just google your question and you will get an asnwer.
    I like this forum but everytime I click on Today's Post is pretty much the same questions...Can connect to PC....ITunes don't....Can't restore...My phone won't turn off/on.....blablabla.

Or is Monday and Im a little bet on edge.
    Thank you and google.
    I think you are all mean.....I tried for over a week searching and searching for help.
    On apple, on google and nothing....came here and found multiple people with the same problem and whammo....I fixed it....
    if it hadn't been for the mulitple questions and knowledgeable people I would have thrown the damn thing in the garbage..
    We are not lazy, and NO question is a dumb question if you sincerely don't know the answer.
    Shame on you for being So mean,,,,sorry we boggled up YOUR chat/forum with our necessary questions.
    2008-05-01 03:41 PM
    chrisperro,trjdnaw is COMPLETELY right,the forum is for ASKING questions,NOT FOR THREADS LIKE THIS! May I ask,how old are u? If you will have problem with your iPhone and create a thread,nobody (especially I wont) help you,anyways I think that threads like this should be DELETED.....
    2008-05-01 03:44 PM
    Everyone settle down. Anyone can start a new thread on any topic they want. Then I'll move it to the correct forum for you
    Last edited by Broomhead; 2008-05-01 at 03:50 PM.
    2008-05-01 03:47 PM
    Everyone settle down. Anyone can start a new thread on any topic they want. Then I'll move it to the correct forum for you
    Hmmm,may I ask,will we do FAQ anyways?
    2008-05-01 03:56 PM
    Yes...
    2008-05-01 04:02 PM
    G-R-E-A-T,contact me if you need any help....
    2008-05-01 04:07 PM
    This thread is just advising people to see if any one has had the same problem as you before you post another new thread. Nothing wrong about it even though some of the comments were quite harsh.
    Last edited by Taniban; 2008-05-01 at 04:31 PM.
    2008-05-01 04:26 PM
    The guide section needs to be updated more also.

Do we need more Mods or somehting? Updates around here tend to be pretty slow.

I've never been able to find what I've wanted in the guides section besides references to like where pics are and such.

Doing that may lessen the repeat questions we get but no matter what you'll always have people that don't search. It's the same on every forum out there.
    2008-05-01 04:37 PM
    The guide section is up to date. If the date on the guide is old that doesn't mean the guide wont work. Its just means nothing has changed.

Anyone can write a guide. So get to it

New Mods - No

Lets not turn this into I want to be a mod thread.

If anyone what's to question me. Then go to my Public Profile and check under "thread started by broomhead"
    You will see all the questions that I could not find answers to. Note my first thread was started after I became a mod. Then check my "posts". I love noobs
    Last edited by Broomhead; 2008-05-01 at 07:19 PM. Reason: typo
    2008-05-01 04:48 PM
    Que clase de Cabron tu eres if you dont have the time to answer any question create your own [email protected]@K webside my understanding is you read and if you can help you help you F*[email protected] missible. Not everyone has the Peanut head you have so cabron. If you understand why the question start over is because a new member as enjoy and there dont now how to use the system yet. This [email protected]#@# has made me mad.
    no estes dicendio malas palabra en espanol..te vamos a tener que ban you lol
    2008-05-01 06:16 PM
    Well at least we could cut and past our answers from the FAQ page instead of having to type out the exact same answers to the same questions. Or just replay with "go to FAQ #4" and link to it.
    2008-05-01 07:18 PM
    This is thread is freaking hilarious haha. Altough I have to agree with the original poster some of the questions people keep asking get annoying after you see it like 100 times, its not that hard to click the search button even though at first its a bit hard until you figure out how to use it.
    2008-07-27 07:42 PM
    i agree, it is annoying for the most part, but sometimes people have unique circumstances that havent been addressed yet.
    If I helped you out in any way, hit the Thanks Button.

iPhone? More like TyPhone
    2008-07-27 10:39 PM
65 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD