1. jjmcmahon7's Avatar
    Hey what's up everybody? My mom just got an 8gb Iphone and when i got mine all they had were the 4gb. I want to switch my phone with hers and keep my number. Can i do this? Also, is there a way to revert back to stock settings after using jailbreakme.com method?
    2007-11-02 04:24 PM
  2. Kyle Matthews's Avatar
    Sure, just toss your SIM in. You'll need to unlock them, or if its both with AT&T then just re-activate (don't choose New Account, obviously). Might be easiest just to call AT&T and say hey, I need to swap my mom's phone with mine.

    You can restore to stock by connecting to iTunes, holding down Sleep and Home, and then waiting for iTunes to see it in restore mode. Hit Restore and you're good to go.

    ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews
    2007-11-02 04:33 PM
  3. jjmcmahon7's Avatar
    Thanks alot, i'm going to give it a try. I will let you know how it goes. I really appreciate all the help.
    2007-11-02 10:23 PM