Is is possible, in any way, to adjust the keyboard click volume when you type sms'es or emails with the iPhone?

I have my ringer at half volume and still think the keyboard click sound volume is waaay too loud. But still i want it to be there since it is the only feedback i can get when typing on the iPhone's screen... Is it possible to pull the soundfile off the iPhone, edit it (volume adjust it) in a audio editing program and put it back on the iPhone to achieve this? Or is there any other way?
    2008-04-30 05:55 PM
    Yeah... take the stock tone and use any program you would like to lower the volume and load it back up.
    2008-04-30 09:23 PM
    I know this thread is old, but I'm doing just that and I'm not sure how to convert the file into the ".caf" to get it to play on my phone...
    2008-06-21 05:54 AM
    I think I'm the only person here who made a keyboard sound that is lower volume than the normal click. look in my theme to find it if you need a solid, but quieter sound. Search "Y4VIN" for my theme.
    2009-10-09 09:42 AM
    I know this thread is old, but I'm doing just that and I'm not sure how to convert the file into the ".caf" to get it to play on my phone...
    as far as I know, .caf files are just .aiff files. create an aiff file and rename it to .caf, that should do the trick.
    2009-10-09 01:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD