User Tag List

Hi, I recently downloaded the wallpaper app from the Featurd tab on installer, and even though i have removed and changed my wallpaper, the first wallpaper i set in the app won't go away. ive tried resetting/restarting the iphone AND uninstalling the wallpaper app.

what else can i do?
    2008-05-01 04:38 PM
    Do you mean vWallpaper? the one that plays the movies on your springboard?

Just trying to get a better idea exactly what the problem is.
    16 GB 1.1.4 Ziphone Unlocked, Activated, Jailbroken
    If I helped you make sure to hit the thanks button

[How To] Customize on 1.1.3 and 1.1.4......Windows Guide...............OS X Guide

How To Fix A Broken Ringer/Silent Switch
    2008-05-01 04:41 PM
    no its just the Wallpaper application that lets you view everyone elses wallpaper and save it to a gallery.

It's on the featured tab of installer
    2008-05-01 05:37 PM
    Have you gone to the SMBprefs? Summerboard Perferences? Just go and turn off Theme Wallpaper.

Chris
    2008-05-01 08:09 PM
    the wallpaper has nothing to with summerboard, i set it thru a separate app called Wallpaper.

Even restoring won't take it away

What do Ido?
    2008-05-01 08:42 PM
    Just fak......ing tell him how to delete it already . By the way, I am having the same problem. I want to delete some unwanted wallpapers that I saved up in my iphone but don't know how
    2008-05-01 09:20 PM
    Try SSH into it and delete the picture. Then when you restore set up as a new phone.
    iPhone 4, Yellow Custom Glass, 32GB, 4.3.3, non-working home button. And a prototype iPhone 4 White.
    Main Computer:MacBook Unibody Plastic, 2.26GHZ, 4GB RAM, 250x2GB, Red glowing Apple.
    Water Damaged iPhone? Don't throw it away; iPhone Motherboard washing tutorial!!! (PM me I will do it for you)
    2008-05-01 11:08 PM
    I have similar problems

Sometime back I installed Ical of UK Premier League and also a software which was showing latest fixture of the matches when Iphone is on Standby, unfortunately the page has remained of the fixture from last year.

Now I cant even change to default wallpaper or the wallpapers supplied by Apple.

Can someone help me please remove this wallpaper sort of , of expired fixture.

Does not update with calendar or Ical anymore and its stuck from August 2007 fixture.

Please help

Zenj
    2008-11-13 06:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD