User Tag List

I reeeeally with the iPhone had live search instead of this subpar google maps. Anyone who had a new windows mobile 6 phone prior to the iPhone must feel my pain. Live search felt much more like a navigation system that you would find in a car because it had many different categories you could search from. Alot of times when i search for spmething on the iphone places that would normally come up in live search on my tmobile dash wont even show up in Maps. Is there any way to get live search on the iphone?
    2007-11-03 11:00 PM
    hi
    I have Iphone

I have used WM6 Phone & i am totally agree with you that Windows LIVE SEARCH APP is the Best all in one App for Mobile i have ever used. Simply the best & you can import the search result in contact eg if i do search for Mexican restaurant which will give me list of restaurant with name address & Phone for my ZIPCODE . i just select the restaurant on phone & it will add to my contact list

also there is search by Category & lot more

i wish there is something for iPhone Similar to It

thanks
    2008-08-13 06:21 PM
    It's the forth app in my Blackberry's list, "Poynt" being the third. Microsoft released it on Blackberries, WM, and Symbian. I guess Microsoft does not want to give Apple love.
    2008-08-13 06:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD