Hello everyone, first off let me say that this is the first time i have ever used a forum to i am sorry if i do something wrong or am posting this is the wrong place.

Anyway, i just bought a 16gig iphone a few days ago on 1.1.4, and jailbroke it with ziphone 3.0 and installed a bunch of apps.

now i am having a wierd problem with it, sometimes (even when at full battery) when i take the iphone out of my pocket, and try to turn it on, nothing happens, and the screen wont turn again untill i plug it into my dock charger. i just bought the iphone a few days ago (like i said before) and this has only happend three times so far, but i am worried it will happen again and i was wondering if anyone else has ever had this problem, or knows a way to fix it.
    2008-05-02 07:15 AM
    Well,the first thing you should try is DFU restore to 1.1.4 and using iPlus,and if wont work,then the problem is with the battery though...
    2008-05-02 09:19 AM
    Well,the first thing you should try is DFU restore to 1.1.4 and using iPlus,and if wont work,then the problem is with the battery though...
    do i have to use iplus, or can i use ziphone?

also, since i will loose all my apps and sources, is there a way to back them up?
    oh and thanks for the fast reply
    2008-05-03 12:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD