I have been to this site and it is not very descriptive of what they offer. They claim to be officall. it sounds cool but also sounds to good to be true. Anyone a member or has tried this? www.iphonenova.com
    2007-11-04 03:43 PM
    It's a scam site, and it's hardly official:

iPhoneNova.com is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Apple or the iPhone team.
    2007-11-04 05:38 PM
    Some incredible image quality on their website too. [/sarcasm]

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews
    2007-11-04 05:47 PM
    Some incredible image quality on their website too. [/sarcasm]
    lmao!!
    2007-11-04 05:54 PM
    Just ran a search on CNN and NBC's websites for "iphonenova," "iphonenova.com" and "www.iphonenova.com."

Guess what I found.
    I'd rather be on two wheels.

2007-11-04 06:19 PM
    Just ran a search on CNN and NBC's websites for "iphonenova," "iphonenova.com" and "www.iphonenova.com."

Guess what I found.
    What is 'nothing', Alex?
    2007-11-04 08:52 PM
    omgz only 50 dollarz for free movehsz.
    For Help
    Private Message, Email, or AIM
    (My response time might be a little long)

GUIDES:
    Expect more when I find something guide-worthy.
    PM me and let me know if you need one.
    2007-11-05 03:01 AM
    but guys! didnt you see the jpg in the top right corner, satisfaction guaranteed!!!
    2007-11-05 07:54 AM
    but guys! didnt you see the jpg in the top right corner, satisfaction guaranteed!!!
    lol!
    2007-11-06 12:14 AM
    yeah well if it sounds to good to be true then it ussally is. Thanks now I am not out 50 ducks
    2007-11-06 02:29 PM
    LoL read the bottom of the site....

"iPhoneNova.com is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Apple or the iPhone team.

The purchase of a membership is not a license to upload or download copyrighted material. We urge you to respect copyright laws and share responsibly. iPhoneNova.com does not provide a direct database for downloading. iPhoneNova.com provides members with the necessary software, tutorials & unlimited technical support for their downloading needs. "

what clowns... wow what are they gonna tell you ... to pull out your dvds and rip them and then use itunes o upload them for 50 bucks... LOL

Lighter

I have been to this site and it is not very descriptive of what they offer. They claim to be officall. it sounds cool but also sounds to good to be true. Anyone a member or has tried this? www.iphonenova.com
    2007-11-06 03:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD