This needs to be closed considering there is a thread discussing this concern already.

Reako
    2007-11-07 08:59 PM
    Something tells me that comment was directed at you, N4... I could be wrong though.
    That wouldn't make any sense though since I wasn't the one getting bent outta shape. Thanks though man.
    2007-11-07 11:04 PM
    Yawn...
    2007-11-07 11:13 PM
    It's a DISCUSSION BOARD people. Get over it. Make your own FAQ BOARD or STICKY BOARD if it bothers you so badly.
    Agreed. They sure got their panties in a was over my calm responses. Thanks for the backup.
    Says the kid using caps to get his point across.

The real crazy folk think everyone else is crazy
    2007-11-07 11:21 PM
    Um, or because it's a DISCUSSION board. Not a "sticky board". So asking a question shouldn't be such a big deal...
    That's absolutely correct, we're currently discussing how you should have used the search function.
    Various 'Books old and new
    8 Giggity, Giggity, Gigg-it-y.
    2007-11-08 12:25 AM
    lol
    2007-11-08 12:41 AM
    Says the kid using caps to get his point across.

The real crazy folk think everyone else is crazy
    Kid? Try again. It's not like I'm one of these young computer geek kids who will say caps is "yelling". It's not. It's just easier than bolding, like the non-geek world accepts.

Are all the people on here teenagers or something? I can't understand the little wannabe tough attitudes. To talk all that attitude but not have the nuts to fly here and do something about it is pretty pussified.

LOL Okay I'll quit playing. Such sensitive little wannabe tough kids.
    Last edited by N4cer; 2007-11-08 at 12:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-11-08 12:43 AM
    I dont really care about the slider its just annoying to have to take 3 seconds to get your phones functions..
    You are probably a fat *** who sits around all day doing nothing....is it really that bad to move your finger across the screen?
    but just turn the auto lock to never and your problems of moving ur finger 2 inches is over
    2007-11-08 02:32 AM
    Wow, so anyway. You're poking people with a stick son. Drop your internet tude or fly your lazy *** around the world and meet with everyone face to face. Sheesh. Someone please close this thread.

Reako

You are probably a fat *** who sits around all day doing nothing....is it really that bad to move your finger across the screen?
    but just turn the auto lock to never and your problems of moving ur finger 2 inches is over
    Negative, if he does lock it manually then he will have to slide his finger.

Reako
    Last edited by Reako; 2007-11-08 at 02:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-11-08 02:34 AM
    On a related topic, it would be nice to stop it from displaying texts when locked, even when not password protected.
    2007-11-08 08:18 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD