I have a jailbroken 1.1.1 iphone, I'm going uninstall the few apps I've added and do a restore so I can be ready for the 1.1.2 update coming out soon. I was just wondering if I would have any problems when the update comes out (ex: Bricking or something like that) even after I've uninstalled everything and did the restore. I'm not too sure if I would have a problem but maybe someone out there might know something that I don't. Thanks everyone.
    2007-11-07 05:22 PM
    There is no way to tell yet, because it's not out yet. Just wait for it to be released and check here again.
    2007-11-07 06:19 PM
    You dont need to uninstall everything to do a restore. Just go to itunes and hit restore.

But keep in mind it may be a few weeks before 1.1.2 is jailbroken.
    I've got two states of mind, stoned and asleep
    2007-11-07 09:39 PM
    Cool, Thanks. Hey Chancre Scolex, tight logo. Wu-Bangers in the house.
    I'm going to just wait and see what happens, I enjoy my jailbroke iphone, but if its between having a plain factory style iphone untill offical 3rd party apps come out or having a jailbroken phone that might crash and can't be fixed i think i'd rather just stay in a virgin state for a while. Big up to all the hackers out there, keep doing your thing, but be careful I'd hate for anyone who spent $400 on their phone to have it bricked and the tyrants over there at Apple to dictate if they want to fix or replace the phone or not.
    2007-11-07 11:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD