need help.all icons gone.on the place where it says AT&T it now says ipod.I just reset my iphone now its screwed up.should I restore?need help guys.i just jailbreaked it and it runs on 1.1.1..its not unlocked
    2007-11-08 12:05 AM
    its called read what your installing and that wont happen!!!!!!!!!!!!
    2007-11-08 12:27 AM
    all was running well.I used jailbreakme.com then installed bsd,ssh, community.I also installed nes, summerboard,customize, lights off and voice recorder.I reset it then all I get is the ipod.thats it.nothing on the home screen.just the wall paper.please help me guys.I dont know what to do.
    2007-11-08 02:01 AM
    doesn't it say iPod on the iTouch where the carrier logo is?
    2007-11-08 02:10 AM
    It means you need to do a restore or need to drop the correct plist in the directrory. I would recommend a restore though!

Reako
    2007-11-08 02:31 AM
    It means you need to do a restore or need to drop the correct plist in the directrory. I would recommend a restore though!

Reako
    i say restore
    2007-11-08 02:34 AM

Reako
    thanks.when I do a restore does it wipe out everything?whats gonna happen to my phone?

also I haven't done a restore before so how would I do it?Do need to take any special precautions?thanks for the help guys
    Last edited by heavens_blade; 2007-11-08 at 02:36 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-11-08 02:36 AM
    thanks.when I do a restore does it wipe out everything?whats gonna happen to my phone?

also I haven't done a restore before so how would I do it?Do need to take any special precautions?thanks for the help guys
    its gunna wipe it out...and your gunna have to activate again
    2007-11-08 02:37 AM
    thanks for all the help guys.Its back to its original settings.so if i did the restore will apple still know if i messed around with it or if i jailbreaked it?
    2007-11-08 03:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD