Help!

I used to be able to receive or make calls with my car hands-free radio/phone system on the steering wheel by pairing my motorola phone with my car via Bluetooth. Now I can't do it any more with iPhone.

Eventhough iPhone and the car recognize each other and each device indicates they are paired, as shown on each screen, I can't listen any incoming call from the car speaker, nor can I make a call from the car phone system.

Does anyone able to connect your iPhone with your car via Bluetooth?

2007-11-08 04:02 AM
    I use the Parrot and it works flawlessly.
    2007-11-08 04:13 AM
    I use the Parrot and it works flawlessly.
    what's that, how's work and get it?

I dont how to set up my bluetooth.. it doesn't work with anything..
    2007-11-08 05:39 AM
    Is there any way to bluetooth ure phone using the iphone and have ure iphone act as a bluetoothheadset and use ure other phones service?
    2007-12-02 04:33 AM

Help!

I used to be able to receive or make calls with my car hands-free radio/phone system on the steering wheel by pairing my motorola phone with my car via Bluetooth. Now I can't do it any more with iPhone.

Eventhough iPhone and the car recognize each other and each device indicates they are paired, as shown on each screen, I can't listen any incoming call from the car speaker, nor can I make a call from the car phone system.

Does anyone able to connect your iPhone with your car via Bluetooth?

I have a Motorola BT Car kit and it works perfectly, are you using the correct pairing code. Usually they are "0000" or "1234" in general...
    2007-12-02 04:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD