Question: After installing themes, application, etc. sometimes my iPhone starts to act crazy sometimes. Is it common practice to restore your phone occasionally or let it be?? Please let me know your opinions, thanks.
    I'll try every theme at least once!!!!
    2008-05-07 06:20 PM
    Iv restored my phone once since iv had it, and that was only to upgrade to 1.1.4 when i came out....

Chances are if its going crazy on you, its somat you have installed....

1st thing would be to uninstall the latest apps you have put on, see if that helps....

any more info on what its doing btw...???

Make you own visit this link.

http://www.modmyi.com/siggen/index.php
    2008-05-07 06:36 PM
    I suggest you to restore,every time you have the problem,LOL)))
    2008-05-07 06:43 PM
    Question: After installing themes, application, etc. sometimes my iPhone starts to act crazy sometimes. Is it common practice to restore your phone occasionally or let it be?? Please let me know your opinions, thanks.
    I think it's best practice to restore only if you're having problems or changing your firmware version. If you find you constantly need to restore it might be time to start re-evaluating which software you are installing!

I can't wait for the pwnage projects to mature a little so we can start making "monsterpacks" and circulating our own pre-setup iPhone images!
    2008-05-07 11:38 PM
    Just a quick question on restoring....does it reset everything so you have to Jailbreak, unlock & reactivate again plus add all programs installed?
    2008-05-08 12:11 AM
    Just a quick question on restoring....does it reset everything so you have to Jailbreak, unlock & reactivate again plus add all programs installed?
    Yep
    2008-05-08 03:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD