Hi to all on these forums , I have just bought an Iphone from America and in the ad it said that all features work but I cant seem to get wifi or edge to work , the phone is unlocked to 1.0.2 and was wondering if i have to upgrade to 1.1.1 if thats the case can someone please let me know how as I havent got a clue , I have checked throught these forums on how to do it but am totally lost
    Oh yeah I am on O2 pay as you go sim
    thanks
    Alan
    Last edited by Welshy1969; 2007-11-08 at 10:40 AM.
    2007-11-08 10:38 AM
    Hi to all on these forums , I have just bought an Iphone from America and in the ad it said that all features work but I cant seem to get wifi or edge to work , the phone is unlocked to 1.0.2 and was wondering if i have to upgrade to 1.1.1 if thats the case can someone please let me know how as I havent got a clue , I have checked throught these forums on how to do it but am totally lost
    Oh yeah I am on O2 pay as you go sim
    thanks
    Alan
    EDGE / GRPS does not work on o2 pay as you go, you need to get a contract sim.
    Do you have a home wifi network?
    2007-11-08 05:03 PM
    yes bud i have a wifi on my home network but when i put password in its says unable to connect to network, i have done this soo many times now dunno whats causing it , I need to get this sorted as the phone is a xmas present for my daughter
    thanks for your reply
    2007-11-09 12:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD