After updating my iphone to 1.1.1, I'm now getting call failure / call faild Instead of saying missed call and caller id/number.

Is this normal ? any solution to this, not changing only the text as some suggested.

thanks
    2007-11-10 03:02 PM
    Time to bring this thread back from the dead.
    Me and my wifes iPhone are both on 1.1.4, and just recently we started experiencing this.
    We can make and recieve calls, but the calls that we dont answer, they will go to voicemail but instead of getting the MISSED CALL notifier, we get CALL FAILED. What could cause this? I have installed numberous items on my phone as I try things all the time, but my wife hasnt added anything to hers.

FYI: I am on a pwnaged 1.1.4 custom firmware, jailbroken and unlocked for tmobile... my wifes is a 1.1.4, jailbroken and unlocked for tmobile with iLiberty+...
    this barely became an issue, as we havent had this problem in the past. Is there a solution or do you think maybe its just a network problem? Any suggestions or advice are welcomed
    2008-05-25 04:12 AM
    have you resolved the call failed issue ? I have the same problem - also my 1.1.4 unlocked (tmobile) stopped recording calls in the recent (all/missed) under PHONE section
    chris - iplease send any ideas - thanks
    [email protected]
    2008-08-06 03:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD