A few month ago i got a iphone from this website mac-pro.com and it broke a few days i ago i dropped it a few metres high and the screen turned all into like those rainbow lines but there wasnt a single scratch on it so i gave it to my friend he wanted it. Now i want a new one so i went back to mac-pro.com and now they dont sell them anymore they only sell acceciers for the iphone.

So what i wanted to know is that do you guys know any website that sells brand new iphone's and that ships them worldwide?
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..
    2007-11-10 11:41 PM
    A few month ago i got a iphone from this website mac-pro.com and it broke a few days i ago i dropped it a few metres high and the screen turned all into like those rainbow lines but there wasnt a single scratch on it so i gave it to my friend he wanted it. Now i want a new one so i went back to mac-pro.com and now they dont sell them anymore they only sell acceciers for the iphone.

So what i wanted to know is that do you guys know any website that sells brand new iphone's and that ships them worldwide?
    Apple.com?? Ebay.com?
    2007-11-11 02:11 AM
    Apple.com?? Ebay.com?
    Ebay i dont trust &

Apple.com doesn't ship international.

But thanks for your post
    2007-11-11 04:21 AM
    There isn't a single thing wrong with eBay unless you lack common sense.

Placing bids on items without thoroughly reading the entry...
    Buying from users with a high negative feedback rate...
    Not looking at the negatives an individual has and how long ago they were...
    Using PayPal, you can stop payments if you get screwed over, another safety feature...
    Lots of buyer protection exists if you look into it...
    2007-11-11 04:46 AM
    There isn't a single thing wrong with eBay unless you lack common sense.

Placing bids on items without thoroughly reading the entry...
    Buying from users with a high negative feedback rate...
    Not looking at the negatives an individual has and how long ago they were...
    Using PayPal, you can stop payments if you get screwed over, another safety feature...
    Lots of buyer protection exists if you look into it...
    OK lets just say i dont like ebay. What isn't there a single site that sells new iphones besides apple.com and at&t.com?
    2007-11-11 05:18 AM
    2007-11-11 09:02 AM
    lowcostappleiphones.com should be good.
    lolz

They bid and sell via ebay.
    Proud MMi Retired Moderator.
    2007-11-11 03:49 PM
    lol thats literally ebay^

damn why doesnt apple ship worldwide.
    Last edited by yowiphone; 2007-11-12 at 06:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-11-12 06:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD