No, I already ebayed mine before the price goes down on them. If the new Iphone dosn't come out next month Ill just buy a refurb 16gb off ATAT for $349.
    where can you buy a refurb 16gb? is ATT selling that now?
    2008-05-16 04:26 AM
    yea where at
    2008-05-17 06:55 PM
    why are people acting like Apple is the only company in the world that doesn't allow trade-ins?

These are cell phones. Not cars. you don't trade them in for 3/4 of what you paid then get the new one so they can sell yours "certified pre-owned." I can't believe you people can be so stupid as to think they would do something like that, then get MAD at the fact that they don't.

OMG ONE YEAR LATER? A NEW PHONE?! yea this was Steve Job's master plan. to screw all of us by releasing a new phone a year later.

Do you also go onto NVidia's forum and ***** about the graphics card you bought for $500 dropping to $250 as the new model comes out?

PS the refurbed iPhones are at AT&T
    Last edited by ecnovaec; 2008-05-17 at 09:37 PM.
    2008-05-17 09:27 PM
    yea you can sell yours at second rotation
    Sell Electronics, Sell Cell Phones - SecondRotation
    2008-05-18 12:03 AM
    Well what I'm saying that pisses me off is that all these "great and new features" should have and could have been implemented into the phone to begin with.
    2008-06-03 03:51 AM
    Well what I'm saying that pisses me off is that all these "great and new features" should have and could have been implemented into the phone to begin with.
    You KNEW what you were buying when you got the phone and you KNEW the limitations it has, don't complain. If you wanted those features you shouldn't have gotten an iPhone, its that simple.
    2008-06-03 04:30 AM
    also you guys should know apple well anif to kno they release better versions of everyhting all the time ipod photo,.. anuf said
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!
    2008-06-03 04:36 AM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD