1. How do I change back to wifi? for the last few days I've had the E on the top of my iphone and whenever I goto something it tries to connect by that, even if I'm in a wifi spot. It shows my home router with full connect, but still goes with edge instead, and i cant get it back.

2. Is the charge better by using the dock/wall outlet? or does it give the same charge with the usb/dock
    2007-11-12 11:44 PM
    at the home screen under settings, select Wi-Fi(second option from the top), choose which network to run wi-fi from, or just simply=turn it off.

for your second question: i personally believe it is better to charge through your computer rather than wall outlet++computer has built in surge protector just in case anything should happen. Wall charger does not have this capability-
    2007-11-12 11:58 PM
    at the home screen under settings, select Wi-Fi(second option from the top), choose which network to run wi-fi from, or just simply=turn it off.

for your second question: i personally believe it is better to charge through your computer rather than wall outlet++computer has built in surge protector just in case anything should happen. Wall charger does not have this capability-

yes, i know how to select wifi, and it shows that my network is selected, but still uses edge at all times. even if i click on another wifi network then go back to mine again, it still doesnt do anything
    2007-11-13 12:13 AM
    turn wi-fi settings off, power down phone, reboot- then try wi-fi again!!
    2007-11-13 01:43 AM
    turn wi-fi settings off, power down phone, reboot- then try wi-fi again!!
    didn't work, still has the E up there
    2007-11-13 05:01 AM
    do you have installer.app? if so, try "services" app.
    Last edited by RacerX910; 2007-11-13 at 05:21 AM.
    2007-11-13 05:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD