Hello, First post here and please don't flame me if I post in the wrong place.
    Need a little help, over the weekend I upgrade to 1.1.1 and everything worked fine. I played with the installer and some apps. Now I don't know what happen inbetween the update and installing apps....Look for your self!
    Everything eles works fine...I haven't drop the phone!
    I've uninstalled everything...What I got left to do, is a restore.
    Any ideas??? Thanks

2007-11-13 07:58 PM
    It happened to me once. I restarted the phone and it was fixed. I also had the camera preview split in half.
    2007-11-13 08:12 PM
    It happened to me once. I restarted the phone and it was fixed. I also had the camera preview split in half.
    Thanks,
    I've restarted the phone a few times...the samething

Anyone??

bump

OK...I did a complete restore of 1.1.1
    Samething, what are the chances of me doing a complete restore and send the phone for repair?
    Good thing I didn't put my old phone one ebay!
    Last edited by um_fan; 2007-11-14 at 04:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-11-14 04:51 AM
    i was going to suggest a restore. lets see, complete restore and returning it under warrenty? well if you haven't ever unlocked then pretty good
    2007-11-14 04:57 AM
    i was going to suggest a restore. lets see, complete restore and returning it under warrenty? well if you haven't ever unlocked then pretty good
    Well...I started with 1.0 & iPhonesimfree, the 1.0.2 & iphonesimfree, now 1.1.1
    What I don't understand; if I restore the phone to 1.1.1 won't be "as unlocked"
    2007-11-14 05:06 AM
    iphonesimfree, it should be unlocked still after your restore
    2007-11-14 05:13 AM
    dumb question but have you checked/clean your camera lens ? no booger stuck there ?
    2007-11-14 05:25 AM
    ^Lmao. Now thats constructive criticism...

Reako
    2007-11-14 05:35 AM
    dumb question but have you checked/clean your camera lens ? no booger stuck there ?

No booger

OK...I did a complete restore to 1.1.1
    installed iphonesimfree, BSD..now when I run simfree I get;
    "Unlock failed. Error in server communications."
    WTF...

Update @ 11:24AM
    I've restarted the phone a few times, swapped my att sim and tmo sim and I get the same error.
    From what it looks like; once I'm running iphonesimfree and it tries to connect via wifi something is killing my wifi and tries to connect via edge.
    Here's what I got:
    1.1.1 (Restored last night from an image obtain here at MMi)
    Modem Firmware 04.01.13_G

At this point, I don't care about the camera...need to get the phone working. Any input would help, looking around MMi there are sooo many solution...do this do that...I just don't what to F up the phone more
    Last edited by um_fan; 2007-11-14 at 05:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-11-14 05:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD