Hello all,

I've got a jailbreaked iPhone that I would like to restore. Do I need to do anything to the phone before restoring it from iTunes?

As in, since the phone is hacked, is there anything special I need to do before Restoring it, or can I just connect and restore? I don't want the phone to lock up or anything.

Also, will restoring it from iTunes return it to factory conditions? As in, no more hacks, jailbreaks?

Thanks.

Steph (Chris's sister, lol)

Anybody please? I'd really appreciate it as I have no idea... I've searched and have gotten conflicting answers.
    Last edited by BlueBliss; 2008-05-16 at 05:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-05-16 05:14 AM
    a restore will restore all the hacks and locks.
    as soon as the restore has been made, run a jailbreaking/unlock/activation program such as ziphone (and press do it all) or winpwn and u're up and ready
    Thanks is an acknowledgment
    2008-05-16 06:07 AM
    Hey stocis,

Had no idea my sister created this thread. Thanks for the information, I'll be sure to call her right now and let her know. I appreciate it.
    2008-05-16 06:21 AM
    no problem buddy glad i helped
    Thanks is an acknowledgment
    2008-05-16 06:26 AM
    o come on man. plz therees seriously 100+ threads devoted to this.. but i gess it is fun talkin to new folks. by the way howdy welcome to the party.... im an assssss dont mind me. lol
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!
    2008-05-16 08:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD