iphone - bromide - please help! Tried to create a shield - but this was fatal.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhNsZJi9z8I"]YouTube - Death by iphone! Help me!!! BEWARE YOUR TOXIC IPHONE![/ame]

Help me. Help me.
    2007-11-15 04:32 PM
    Yawn. Already posted.
    2007-11-15 04:36 PM
    Yawn. Already posted.
    Yeah? Well then get it happening, mate.
    2007-11-15 04:51 PM
    That was one of the dumbest videos I've seen online in quite some time. Get what happening, exactly?
    2007-11-15 04:53 PM
    Get what happening? I'm telling you to pull your bloody head in.

You post glib insults online, where you mistakenly believe you're anonymous and untouchable. You criticize my work - and yet you've offered none of your own for the judgment of others. I have a feeling that a creature like you would have a hard time surviving without reliance upon the charity of others.
    You have no credibility and you need to pull your head right in.
    2007-11-15 05:06 PM
    The hell are you talking about? All I told you was the video has been posted on mmi before. Perhaps it is you who should "pull your bloody head in", and do a quick search before posting videos that have been posted before. There are enough people flooding the forums with the same questions and posts over and over, already. Just because you're a simpleton and are easily amused, it doesn't mean I have to be like you.

I've criticized your "work"? Oh snap! Can't take a little criticism? If you can't then may I suggest you don't post your "work" to the online community? I mean, there are lots of mean people on the internet you know. Not everyone's going to agree with your "work", as you call it.

I do have a hard time surviving without the charity of others. This is why I ask so many simple questions here, haven't you noticed?

I have no credibility? Online? Oh, bloody hell! Whatever shall I do without your confirmation of online credibility! Quick! May I get some charitable credibility from you? I don't know how I'll survive in the real world with no online credibility!
    And if you're inferring I have no real life credibility, then you Sir are an idiot for assuming such things.

With that said, please, sod off.

Cheerio
    Last edited by Digital Oxygen; 2007-11-15 at 06:26 PM.
    2007-11-15 06:22 PM
    Can we not all get along?
    2007-11-15 06:36 PM
    Sure we could. But for me, getting some people's blood pressure to go through the roof while online is a lot more fun. Some people take the internet WAY too seriously.
    2007-11-15 06:41 PM
    Sure we could. But for me, getting some people's blood pressure to go through the roof while online is a lot more fun. Some people take the internet WAY too seriously.
    Matey, I'm just about done wasting time on you. First, however, I will take the liberty of explaining something that you apprently need spelled out in crayon:

Your comment:
    "And if you're inferring I have no real life credibility, then you Sir are an idiot for assuming such things..."

TO IMPLY - That's what you say.

TO INFER - That's how you take it.

Windbags like you bring us all down. Castrate yourself in the name of evolution.
    2007-11-15 09:41 PM
    That's the best you can do? Pick on ONE word I used?

Scraping the bottom of the barrel for something to "get back at me" with, are you?

You're still an idiot, IMHO.
    2007-11-16 12:13 AM
    not today anyway...........
    2007-11-16 12:13 AM
    Based on how that kid more than likely made a quick spell check on all of his words and/or read the post several times just to get a ride out of someone else. People, it is an online forum. Not everyone will agree. Get over it. Simple. Sheesh.

Reako
    2007-11-16 04:21 AM
    sweet
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..
    2007-11-16 12:52 PM
    getting some people's blood pressure to go through the roof while online is a lot more fun.
    Amen to that.
    2007-11-17 03:15 AM
    Okay
    2007-11-17 07:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD