User Tag List

Ok, well basically i got my iphone about 4 days ago, it had firmware 1.0.2, then i decided to upgrade to 1.1.1 so i followed instructions on unlock.no, but i was having some problems with it so i decided to downgrade, i put my iphone in recovery mode and went on to itunes, held down shift on restore and tried to downgrade to version 1.0.2 manually, it seemed to be working but need the end it said iphone is unable to restore error (1), so then i tried to reupgrade to 1.1.1 and it said some erroe 1604 or somthing, so i tried to upgrade to 1.1.2 and this worked but it has not been jailbroken yet so i decided to downgrade again to 1.0.2, down the whole recovery mode and everything, but same problem, after that i tried to update and downgarde several times with no luck, now the only thing it does is go on the the screen with the ipod connector and itunes logo..... i have tried everything, pleeeeassssseeeee somebody help, or else this was a whole waste of money!!! please

thanks
    2007-11-15 08:22 PM
    I ran into the error 1604 problem earlier this week. Here is what I did:

Stop iTunes
    Unplug the iPhone
    Unplug the USB cable from the PC
    Install the latest iTunes
    Restart PC
    Plug in USB cable
    Plug in iPhone
    Start iTunes
    Restore iPhone

It worked for me, I hope it works for you.

BTW: My iPhone is running 1.1.1 unlocked with IPSF on T-Mobile (US) w/T-Zones

You may need to download the 1.1.1 restore file. I'll monitor this thread and help you if I can.
    2007-11-15 09:12 PM
    thank you, will try it when i get home in about an hour, but meanwhile the 1.1.1 firmware update on apple has been fixed and even when i had it on it would crash loads of times, do u know where i can download the earlier version of firmware 1.1.1?

thanks
    2007-11-15 10:56 PM
    2007-11-16 04:08 AM
    Hi

Plz tel me how did you solve the problem

regrads
    2008-02-28 12:20 PM
    Hi

Plz tel me how did you solve the problem

regrads
    What week is your iPhone, and what version you running?
    16GB iPhone 3G
    2.2 Pwned
    Dedicated Cydia User

2.2 GHz Intel MacBook

Mac OS X 10.5.5
    Bootcamp w/ Windows XP
    2008-02-28 12:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD