Ok well i live in canada, and bought a U.S 1.1.1 unlocked with anysim.

Phone pooped up on me, so i restored my iphone. It wouldn' let me just restore, it also made me upgrade to v1.1.2.

I did so, now my phone is completely brand new... i plug it into itunes, and it goes straight to the activation screen.

So now my question is:

Is my phone basically a "OTB" 1.1.2 phone?

And if i want to jailbreak/unlock again, Is my best bet downgrading to 1.1.1 and staying there.

Or should i downgrade to 1.1.1 and upgrade back up to 1.1.2

And lastly... how do i get to the restore screen again on this iphone now that it stays at the activation with at&t screen... can i just input fake info and just get it to shutup?
    2007-11-16 03:03 AM
    its not OTB but u will have to downgrade and to unlck it again ur are gunna use anysim 1.1.2 cuz the modem firmware will stay the same....but my question is u might have to virginize the phone....i don't know how to virginize the 1.1.2 modem firmware

its not OTB but u will have to downgrade and to unlck it again ur are gunna use anysim 1.1.2 cuz the modem firmware will stay the same....but my question is u might have to virginize the phone....i don't know how to virginize the 1.1.2 modem firmware
    actually just wait for iDemocacy to come out tomorrow....that will unlock it and activate and all that other stuff
    Last edited by fat x nub; 2007-11-16 at 05:43 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-11-16 05:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD