trying to install and app. the iphone frezze and i go to reset it, but it doesnt turn in on again, when i conected it to my pc to restore it, it doesnt apears on my computer, i change to another usb port but it doesnt work, theres something i can do??????? PLEASE..........
    2008-05-19 06:24 PM
    This may or may not work for you, but I have read some other posts in this forum with similar problems - maybe a different cause but the same end result.
    Uninstall iTunes completely from your computer, download and install the latest version of iTunes and give that a try. Again, I am not sure if this would 100% work for you. I guess no harm in trying.
    2008-05-19 06:29 PM
    put in to dfu mode by holding home button and power button when it turns back on relese power button while holding the home button till u see the lil itunes icon. also try i thiunk zippfone has a button u can click to put in dfu mode. if this dosent help do a good search for "how to put phone in dfu mode"
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!
    2008-05-19 07:46 PM
    Many thanks, i'lltry

nothing hapened. even in windows nathing hapened.......... HEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLPPPPPP
    Last edited by rafesanz; 2008-05-19 at 09:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-05-19 09:57 PM
    Many thanks, i'lltry

nothing hapened. even in windows nathing hapened.......... HEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLPPPPPP

Did you try booting it up in the restore mode?... like what screamforme02 said? Your computer should be able to read it once its in safe mode.
    2008-05-19 10:04 PM
    yes i tried

put in to dfu mode by holding home button and power button when it turns back on relese power button while holding the home button till u see the lil itunes icon. also try i thiunk zippfone has a button u can click to put in dfu mode. if this dosent help do a good search for "how to put phone in dfu mode"
    many many many and more many thanks. it works
    Last edited by rafesanz; 2008-05-20 at 02:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-05-20 02:46 PM
    awww thanks guys. glad to help
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!
    2008-05-21 04:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD