I just sold my old one and was gonna get a new one, but they are sold out and the people at my local Apple Stores told me that it's a surprise when they ship the iPhones, so they don't know when the next shipment is comming. My question is: Are the 1t gen iPhones still shipping, if so how often do shipments come? When should I check/call the store?
    2008-05-22 07:08 AM
    Well, as the roumurs stare the 3G iPhone is comming out. If this is true then the stores will want to be getting rid of all stock.

So tre will be no more shipments i'm afraid. They can't officially tell you that the new phone is coming out yet, which is why you got that lame excuse to get you to go away.
    2008-05-22 07:15 AM
    i can still buy 8gig on att.com. $399, i thought they said sold out to, but i was just about to buy one and it let me. i didnt cuz i have one but.. ukno. apple desent even have a buy button anymore tho
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!
    2008-05-22 07:21 AM
    There was a news post about this last week. They stopped shipment of it to prepare for the new models and so they dont run into like what happened last year with people complaining about rebates
    2008-05-22 04:57 PM
    2008-05-23 02:32 AM
    wow! I didn't know you could still buy the 8gb without contract on the AT&T website.
    2008-05-24 08:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD