i really need your help about iphone ... i little problem, is that when im talking to someone on the phone he can hear his voice on his speaker....so i think it is a problem of mic...., when i down the volume, the voice start to be so far....

im running IPhone 16gb 1.1.4
    thanks for your support and help.
    Last edited by mihous; 2008-05-22 at 08:19 PM.
    2008-05-22 06:51 PM
    your question is confusing. when you talk to someone on your iphone, the other person can only hear his own echo? then that's a problem with his phone and not yours
    2008-05-22 08:24 PM
    It's probably your friends phone. I don't think the iphone mic is so sensitive that it can pickup the sound from your iphone speaker.
    2008-05-23 12:15 AM
    thank you guys for your reply....
    well, all the people that i talk hear their own echo...all of them, and when i reduced the volume, the echo reduced also. and when the volume of the speaker is in the maximum then the echo is so high...
    i a big experience on the iphone... from the first one of 4gb, i fixed all the problems that i faced... but this one !!! i cant fix it. i did a restore and jailbreak and everything, nothing happened...
    thanks again for your help...
    i really love and appreciate that site.
    2008-05-23 01:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.