Sometimes when i call one of my contacts i get call faild ( No specific messege like other phones ) like "user busy" "network error" "network busy"

How i will make those messeges show up instead of "call faild"

I hope you got me. Thanks for help in advance.
    2008-05-23 09:01 PM
    Called failed indicates that phone couldn't successfully connect to a tower to initiate communications. It doesn't refer to the status of the person you're trying to call.
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.
    2008-05-23 09:04 PM
    This is what it suppose to mean, but i meant to try it with someone i really know what is his status (like someone is talking infront of me and i call his number) , and i get the same messege.

in all ways, does the iphone show the real contact status like "user busy".
    2008-05-23 10:17 PM
    You'll just get a busy signal like any other phone, or if he has an answering service, you'll be directed right to it without the phone even ringing. To tell you the truth, in all the cell phones I've used in the past, I've never had one that gave me a text warning saying "User Busy"
    2008-05-24 04:25 PM
    I have never gotten a text message saying user busy either. But when I call someone from the iPhone, and their line is busy, it does just say call failed. And thats with ATT and T-Mobile, at least for me.
    2008-05-24 04:28 PM
    So what you think ? is it a bug with provider or iphone software ?
    and if it's from iphone is there is any solution ?
    2008-05-24 09:57 PM
    I don't think its with the software, because when I call someone on the iPhone I just get a busy signal if their on the line. The only time I ever get a call failed is when I'm in a location with a very poor signal strength.
    2008-05-25 06:12 PM
    mmmmmmmmmm, if it's a provider problem why all the mobiles like nokia or samsung gets the same normal messeges like user busy and network error and iphone in all erros give call faild only ?

and congratz the 2.000 posts
    2008-05-25 11:20 PM
    Who said it was a provider problem? I just said it wasn't an iPhone problem. I guess it's better to ask this question of an American.
    2008-05-26 04:29 PM
    please guys help, anyone knows what is the real problem ?
    Any Updates ?
    2008-05-27 09:54 PM
    American's? How bout it?
    2008-05-28 02:09 PM
    What are you pointing for, i don't get it ?
    2008-05-28 10:08 PM
    What are you pointing for, i don't get it ?
    Lol. Cause for some reason, Canadian providers don't seem to have those messages in place. We don't get "user busy" text alerts. So my previous answer is moot.
    2008-05-29 02:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD