well 1st of all i aint got my iphone till pay day but i need 2 know a few things about the phone i went 2 a o2 but they didnt know anything so...... also i am in uk if that means anything lol

1. can you send a song by bluetooth 2 another handset which is not a iphone also can people say with a sony send a song 2 iphone with bluetooth also same with pic's and small videos?
    2. do picture texts work (MMS) i send around 5-10 aday so will need this and will need 2 save the pics i get on 2 the phone?
    3. are there games on iphone like the ipod video?
    4. can you take vidoes with the camera?
    5. can you change the text & e-mail tone?
    6. as anything be sed about a sat-nav 2 work on iphone dont really use that maps thing can thet be used as a sat-nav? i dont want any hacks by the way
    anyhelp will be great
    2007-11-19 08:48 PM
    is this meant to be a joke post lol. you listed just abouts all the things it cant do. dont get it its not for you but yes google maps can be used as a turn by turn navigation.

That being said some of these things such as video with camera and mms are expected in a firmware update
    Last edited by jam; 2007-11-19 at 09:14 PM.
    2007-11-19 09:11 PM
    well 1st of all i aint got my iphone till pay day but i need 2 know a few things about the phone i went 2 a o2 but they didnt know anything so...... also i am in uk if that means anything lol

1. can you send a song by bluetooth 2 another handset which is not a iphone also can people say with a sony send a song 2 iphone with bluetooth also same with pic's and small videos?
    2. do picture texts work (MMS) i send around 5-10 aday so will need this and will need 2 save the pics i get on 2 the phone?
    3. are there games on iphone like the ipod video?
    4. can you take vidoes with the camera?
    5. can you change the text & e-mail tone?
    6. as anything be sed about a sat-nav 2 work on iphone dont really use that maps thing can thet be used as a sat-nav? i dont want any hacks by the way
    anyhelp will be great
    1. Not yet
    2. Not yet
    3. Yes, but not like iPod's
    4. Not yet
    5. You can change txt notice tone, not email
    6. No, Sat-Nav (GPS) requires hardware. a) Iphone would require bluetooth connection to Bluetooth GPS adapater which is not currently available. b) Iphone would require software which makes use of the GPS unit for real-time mapping, which is also not yet available.
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.
    2007-11-19 09:21 PM
    no it not a joke lol its just every were i read nothing about the few things i listed i need 2 able 2 send files mp3s over bluetooth and no MMS well thats a big let down can live without the games & video but not being able to chnage the text tone that will really P me of lol have to rethink getting a iphone

well the thing is we dont know if they will add MMS,bluetooth,video and gps softwave 4 sat-nav and if they do when? i really need MMS and be able to send files with bluetooth
    Last edited by truman69; 2007-11-19 at 09:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2007-11-19 09:28 PM
    well theres plenty of games and even emulators (nes and gba) but both require hacks. All the things apart from sat nav is achievable through firmware updates i think so you might be better holding off until a big update from apple.
    2007-11-19 09:32 PM
    think i will buy one becuase they do look dam cool and just give it 6months or so c what happens lol sure i can get on without MMS 4 a while are update's like every month or just when they are ready one more thing guys i seen a few screenshots with a facebook button is this a hack ?
    2007-11-19 09:39 PM
    think i will buy one becuase they do look dam cool and just give it 6months or so c what happens lol sure i can get on without MMS 4 a while are update's like every month or just when they are ready one more thing guys i seen a few screenshots with a facebook button is this a hack ?
    Yes, the facebook icon is a simple hack which takes you to Safari and automatically goes to facebook.com

You can make your own icon link to any site you specify.
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.
    2007-11-19 09:44 PM
    sounds good well iphone here i come well got 2 wait 4 pay day lets just hope apple get der finger out and get some updates asap thanks guys been a big help guna start having a read about this jailbreak and what hacks i can use/want thanks again
    2007-11-19 09:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD