hi
    i have a problem with my iphone: everytime i launch an application, or the ipod, itunes, whatever, the touchscreen "freezes": i can't do anything else but click on the button to return to the menu. it's like this with every application or program i want to launch. but the touchscreen is all right, when i'm in the menu, i can use the touchscreen. but once in an app or a program (like itunes, fotos, cam, apollo etc), i can't use the tocuhscreen anymore and my ifnoe freezes, i have to click on the button to return to the menu.

plz help :/
    2008-05-26 02:08 PM
    Hey,

Sorry to tell u this...but ur iPhone is screwed.

This happened to me to...but don't be worried because it's so easy to un-screw it.

Simply download ZiPhone of the internet, open it up and click the 'do it all' button in ZiPhone whilst ur phone is connected.

This will wipe ur phone and unlock it. After this, simply sync back to iTunes, which will have backups of ur phone (pics, contacts, music).

The only thing you'll have to re-do is apps. All your apps will be gone.

Don't be scared of wiping your phone...ZiPhone is amazing. I crapped myself when this happened to mine but this solved evrything.

Hope this helps.
    2008-05-26 06:52 PM
    its not screwed u just need to restore with itunes setup as new phone and re jailbreak. I would use winpwn fer pc pwnage for mac. And make a custom firmware file with all ur apps in it so u dont have to download again on ur phone. Its f-in awsome
    Last edited by screamforme02; 2008-05-26 at 07:43 PM.
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!
    2008-05-26 07:40 PM
    Scream...if u cared to read the rest of my post you'd see how I contrast my initial statement of saying 'it's screwed'....tard.
    2008-05-26 08:25 PM
    hahahahahahahahahhahahahaha being flamed on the internet. the first thing u see if that ur phone is screwed whod read past that. a$$

Ps. ziphone is bad fer ur phone.. pwn that shizz
    Last edited by screamforme02; 2008-05-26 at 09:34 PM.
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!
    2008-05-26 09:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD