I know there are plenty of YouTube videos that tutorial how to ssh and **** custom themes onto your iPhone; but, will someone lay it down in text how to create a them (i.e. wallpaper, icons, dock, slide bar, slider... etc.) and then where to save them through the ssh process?
    2008-06-01 06:16 AM
    well if you r using SMB prefs you just need to create a folder name it wht u want theme to be named, and in that theme folder create a folder name it icons, place all icons in this folder. you need a dock image named dock.png. and a wallpaper.png for you wallpaper than place in var/root/library/summerboard/themes. browse the themes in that folder to get a better idea how to put them 2gether.. There is Guides how to do this every where. a search would be nice next time
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!
    2008-06-02 03:35 AM
    thanks dude. yeah next time i'll search first, i've just watched so many lousy YouTube videos that I got sick of it so i figured I'd search for some real help
    2008-06-02 09:08 PM
    well i dont see a thanks under my name i must not have helped to much . lololol jkjk sorta
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!
    2008-06-03 02:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD