Hey all. Theres probably somewhere else I can post this but this felt like the rite place. And 4give me in advance for my lack of terminology but what if I dont find a theme that I like using the customise or summerboard sections of cydia? What if Ive found something else somewhere else that I like but cant find it usin cydia (such as a bar dialer for example)? Do I download those using safari rite from my phone? Cuz Ive tried and it says "safari cant download this file" Little help?
    2008-06-02 04:06 AM
    u cant you have to download on your computer and ssh to ur phone, and if uu install installer they have a larger selection of themes. after you ad some sources
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!
    2008-06-02 04:24 AM
    ok. Ive seen that b4. sshing. Wat is it. How do I get it. Ill do it rite now. and do I need another installer other than cydia? or is cydia not an installer.
    2008-06-02 04:28 AM
    ok, Cydia is an installer. But there is another app called "Installer" do a search for Installer.app and look for a .zip of it. SSH is a way to access you phone over wifi. do a search for "SSH" i think there also maybe a guide in the guides section tho.. But if was you i would use something like iphoneBrowser to get access to your phone. But Beware when you are messing around in your file system because you can mess you phone up if you do not know what you are doing. good luck
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!
    2008-06-03 06:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD