HelpI'm at a loss......I have a 1.1.4 iphone that has been through the ringer.

It was purchased after the price dropped $200, jail broke it the long and hard way and was doing great. Held it that way till shortly after 1.1.4 came out so I wanted to get up to speed cause of all the hype. Did the whole restore at iTunes and did ziphone because it was all the rage. Went smooth as silk but had a few quirks, didn't mind and just installed everything I found interesting. The last thing was customize then more things started going wrong. Kept trying to install or uninstall and said it couldn't hook up with the server. Then today I couldn't even receive calls or make calls. Tried to restore at iTunes and have now gotten stuck at the "Stuck in "enter your SIM PIN or insert your SIM card to activate" error.

I realize now after reading a bunch of threads that ziphone is the culprit but I can't turn back time now can I.

What do I do because this is my only phone not to mention email, music and all the other amazing things this little guy can do????????????????

All (or any help for that fact) will be greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!
    2008-06-02 05:50 AM
    Just try this:

Bite the bullet and restore your iphone to 1.1.4

After you restore to 1.1.4 download and install iliberty+

Run iliberty+ with just the 6 boxes on the standard page checked then “go to it”

When the iphone reboots after the jailbreak, go to settings, general, autolock and

set autolock to never.

THEN refresh cydia and install ALL updates. When that is completed,

install the “installer” from cydia.

Then install what apps you desire.
    2008-06-02 03:29 PM
    Just try this:

Bite the bullet and restore your iphone to 1.1.4

After you restore to 1.1.4 download and install iliberty+

Run iliberty+ with just the 6 boxes on the standard page checked then “go to it”

When the iphone reboots after the jailbreak, go to settings, general, autolock and

set autolock to never.

THEN refresh cydia and install ALL updates. When that is completed,

install the “installer” from cydia.

Then install what apps you desire.

hello im having some problems my iphone froze and i had to reset it. its at factory settings but now i cant get in because it says emergency calls only. help me please!
    2008-07-05 02:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD