User Tag List

hello,
    when i connect my iphone 1.1.4, i get a message saying "I TUNES CANNOT READ THE CONTENTS OF THE IPHONE "^1.". GO TO THE SUMMARY TAB IN THE IPHONE PREFERENCES AND CLICK RESTORE ....." i tried doing that but its the same..... can any one give me a solution...
    is there any application conflicting with the itunes?? please help me out.
    2008-06-02 12:36 PM
    my phone was fine with itunes until yesterday i got the same error as u and dont understand why cuz i havent done anything rather than instal apps from installer like i always do and now its doing this, how did u restore it ?? i dont wanna restore the phone and lose anything cuz i worked hard to get it the way i want and im just thinking about uninstalling itunes and reinstalling it again and see if that works
    2008-07-07 05:20 AM
    Can you give us a screenshot of the error so we know what it exactly is? To take a screenshot press PrtScr on the keyboard and paste it in to your favourite image program.

"Everybody has common sense, but most just don't use it, then you wonder why?" - Neo-Tech
    2008-07-07 06:41 AM
    "I TUNES CANNOT READ THE CONTENTS OF THE IPHONE "^1.". GO TO THE SUMMARY TAB IN THE IPHONE PREFERENCES AND CLICK RESTORE ....."

^^^^ this is what the error looks like lol

so I went to listen to music right now and noticed that all my songs has been wiped off

I really need this fixed. Someone please help
    Last edited by spdracr; 2008-07-08 at 10:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2008-07-08 10:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD